Participants will discuss how sustainable EU-backed and private investments can address inequalities and leave no one behind by promoting financial inclusion. The focus will be on creating decent jobs and access to skills, services and finance, especially for women and young people. The following issues will be discussed.
- The role of micro and small businesses;
- Sustainable agriculture;
- Off-grid sustainable energy;
- Sustainable cities; and
Speakers will share experiences on how these investments can:
- Make financial services more accessible and affordable;
- Offer decent work opportunities and skills to all sections of society, in particular women and youth;
- Address territorial and environmental inequalities; and
- Help people access utility and digital services.