With room for 50 journalists and strategically placed in the vicinity of the main auditoriums, panel session and briefing rooms, the press working area will provide you with newly-available material and the main highlights of EDD13. The room will be equipped with Wi-Fi and TV screens.
Find all the materials you need to take full advantage of the EDD15 in the downloadable press kit available here:
- EDD15 programme highlighting specialised sessions and points of interest
- Practical information regarding the EDD15 app, WIFI access, and contacts for VIP interviews
- The latest event agenda
- EYD2015 factsheet
- Up-to-date venue map
- The first event press release
Attending EDD15 is an opportunity for you to hear the voice of Europe and its partners as they define and debate the major issues and objectives of development policy for the post-2015 period. The theme of this year’s forum is ‘Our world, our dignity, our future’. Communicating about these challenges within and outside the development community is part of EDD’s core mission. The event enables organisers and participants to advance this goal by helping them share their stories, raise awareness, engage the press and encourage a dialogue around the topic of international cooperation and development.
Whether you want to launch a new initiative, host a special media event or share your latest news, the EDD15 has the right solution for you. This includes the media centre, which has dedicated working spaces for members of the press and session organisers, including a conference room and two interview studios. Press conference rooms accommodating up to 60 people can also be booked for 45-minute slots; depending on your requirements, both active and passive interpretation in English and French can be provided for these gatherings, with additional passive languages and sign language available upon request. The two TV studios onsite also make recording videos, including interviews and messages, a possibility. For more information regarding booking facilities onsite at the EDD15 please contact email@example.com.
How to register?
Registration will be possible on-site. You only have to bring your press card and ID.
Picture will be taken there.
- Interpretation facilities
- Stage background with appropriate visual identity
- Furniture including 2 tables and 4 chairs a Water for speakers and moderators
- 4 microphones for speakers and 2 for the audience
- 1 plasma screen
- Radio-studio equipment
- Cameras and recording equipment a 1 computer running on Microsoft software only
- Human Resources
- 1 Lab Officer to oversee logistics a 1 Conference Assistant
- Audio-visual crew
Press working area
During the forum, the European Commission’s interpretation services (SCIC) will provide simultaneous interpretation in English and French in the auditoria. Upon request, interpretation of additional passive languages can be arranged.Image:
Participants may purchase lunch between 12:00 and 14:00 directly onsite. Water fountains will be available throughout the venue. Other refreshments and warm drinks will be available for purchase by participants in the public lounge.Image:
Wireless Internet access will be made available to forum participants free-of-charge throughout the venue.Image:
- Take a look at more calls to action shared as European Development Days #EDD15 started on 3 June: http://bit.ly/1N9dxMR #EYD2015 http://www.facebook.com/europeaid/photos/a.288995237842720.68009.287842647957979/836806826394889/?type=1
- Many ideas were discussed at European Development Days #EDD15. http://www.facebook.com/europeaid/photos/a.288995237842720.68009.287842647957979/836813423060896/?type=1
11 hours ago
12 hours ago
17 hours ago
17 hours ago
18 hours ago
2 days ago