European Development Days is an open yet registration-only event and accreditations to this year's forum, EDD13, are managed by delegation with a pre-fixed quota. Below, please find the full list of invited organisations that have received an invitation to register for the eighth edition of European Development Days.
Please consider the following information regarding the EDD13 registration process:
- Focal points: Each invited organisations has a delegation focal point who manages the registration of the delegates of his or her organisation. If your organisation features on the list of invited organisations, please send an e-mail to email@example.com in order to request the name and contact details of your organisation's registration focal point. If your organisation is not on the list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Number of invitations: Each delegation receives a pre-fixed quota of delegates that it can register for the event. If the foreseen quota provided is not sufficient, please note that additionally registered participants will be placed on a waiting list.
- Registration form: Delegation focal points will receive in the second half of September an e-mail with a personalised link to the organisation’s online registration form. Delegation focal points will be asked to disseminate this link to their colleagues for their online registration.
- Security: Please note that registered prospective participants will be screened by the Belgian authorities. You will receive an e-mail including a confirmation and barcode once you have been accredited successfully.
- Speakers: Speakers must be registered on the delegation of the organisation they belong to. Please make sure that you register possible speakers from your organisation at EDD. You may be contacted by EDD13 session organisers to make sure that your organisation’s speakers are registered.
- ID photo: Each delegation member will have to upload an ID photo that will be printed on his personalised badge. ID photos must be clear and recent, in colour and should exclusively include the head and shoulders of the individual. More details about ID photos and the required specifications will be available here as of mid-September.
- Deadline: Registration will close on 20 November 2013.
For press accreditation, please find details here.